- 20Amateur BardCollect your first musical instrument! Keep playing, even when everyone begs you to stop.
- 20Perfectly Generic AchievementObtain the mythical perfectly generic item.
- 20You're aMAZEing!Complete Mazebound. You only need to beat it 300,000 times to win a slide whistle.
- 20Bug TrackerCapture your first bug with a bug net. Esther would be proud.
- 10Just like mum used to make!Practice your chef skills. Try not to harm anyone.
- 20Home Sweet HomeAttract your first colonist. Make sure you treat them right.
- 20First MateRecruit your first crew member. Captain!
- 20Alien ArchaeologistRestore a complete fossil. Make wild assumptions about what it used to be.
- 20Monster WhispererCapture a monster. How does it fit in that tiny ball?
- 20Traveling in StyleObtain a cool vehicle. Pop some sweet wheelies.
- 10Book ClubFind a Codex. On Earth it's rude to read other people's diaries.
- 20Augmented RealityAugment your EPP. Now it's an AEPP.
- 20Adventurer Eventuality Complete a quest! Joke's on you, there isn't any XP in this game.
- 20The ResilientReturn Lana Blake to the outpost.
- 20The DevoutReturn Tonauac to the outpost.
- 20The WiseReturn Koichi to the outpost.
- 20The BraveReturn Nuru to the outpost.
- 20The LoyalReturn the Baron to the outpost.
- 20The ProtectorDefeat the Ruin.
- 20The HopefulFix your ship.
- 20Congratulations on Your Graduation!Survive the Protectorate. It could have been worse.
- 20The WandererMeet Esther.
- 20King BarbarianBecome champion of the arena. Crush your foes like an orange sorbet.
- 20A Motley CrewRecruit one crew member from every race. It's like a teeny tiny protectorate.
- 20Cosmic CuratorComplete the Cosmic Museum's cosmic collection.
- 20Too Heavy to KickDestroy a robot chicken. Don't try to eat it.
- 20Not in Front of the Children!Defeat Mother Poptop. Every Poptop you meet from here on out is a lonely orphan.
- 20Ending ProhibitionDefeat the dastardly Dreadwing. Bring joy to penguins everywhere.
- 20Shock and AweDefeat the Shockhopper MK I. Notice it rarely hops.
- 20A Helping HandComplete 10 quests for your colonists. Feel like an asset to the community!
- 20A Cheeky ChoreComplete 25 quests for your colonists. These guys sure do ask a lot of you don't they...
- 20A Tireless TaskComplete 50 quests for your colonists. When did this become your full time job?
- 20VillainIncapacitate an innocent bystander. You monster.
- 20Not a LlamaObtain a complete alpaca costume. Use it only for good!
- 20From the AshesBuild a large colony. Well done Protector!
- 20Cramped ColonyBuild 5 homes in a very small space. This isn't a healthy way for anyone to live.
- 20Sweet RevengeKill 100 small flying monsters. They had it coming.
- 20Nox's ApprenticeKill another player. Unity is overrated anyway.
- 20Destroyer of WorldsMove a planet's worth of blocks. If you weren't using a Matter Manipulator you'd be ripped.
- 20Protected ProtectorObtain an entire set of armour. Now use dye to make your armour fabulous.
- 20Feathered FriendRecruit a penguin mercenary from the Beakeasy.
- 20Bug FreeCatch 42 unique bugs. Give them all funny names.
- 20Culinary CenturyPrepare at least 100 unique dishes. Bonus points if they're edible.
- 20Them BonesUnearth 55 unique fossils. Try not to pay attention to the ones that are alarmingly humanoid.
- 20Mint ConditionCollect at least 50 unique action figures. Insist to your friends they're actually called statuettes
- 20Armour AficionadoCollect 210 unique pieces of armour. See how many you can wear at the same time. (Spoiler, it's 3).
- 20Well ReadFind 100 unique codex items. Study them all, prepare for a pop quiz.
- 20Starbound ValleyHarvest 30 unique crops. Start thinking about who you'd like to romance and that barn extension.
- 20The Simple LifeHarvest a crop. See what happens when you eat it.
- 20Captain of the YearRecruit at least 12 crew members. Consider starting a pension plan.
- 20All Walks of LifeAttract 10 unique tenants. Marvel at their collective peculiarity.
51 / 1 000
Besoin d'aide ?
la communauté est là pour vous.Essayer
Vous devez être connecté pour voir vos succès débloqués, votre progression dans le JEU ou partager vos astuces.